CERTIFICATION TRAINING FACILITATOR
The Nation of Judah Church facilitates Professional Certification Training through Nationally and recognized providers, and Auxiliaries. These programs enable you to work in the field these certifications require, and are very valuable to those that hold them, and continue their education in them.
Below is a list of what we offer at this time. We will be adding more providers soon.
- Certified Anger Management Specialist (CAMS) Provider
- Certified Domestic Violence Specialist (CDVS) Provider
- Certified Crisis Intervention Specialist (CCIS) Provider
- Certified Anger Management Assessment (CAMA)
- Certified Biblical Counselor Trainer (CBCT) The The Nation Of Judah University
- Certified Biblical Chaplain (CBC) Through The Nation Of Judah Chaplaincy
These Certifications are excellent for those with a background in mental health, substance abuse, domestic violence, educational Institutions, corrections, law enforcement, pastoral counseling, biblical counseling, chaplains, human resources, and those who need or desire to work with angry and hostile men and women or teens and children (anger management or crisis intervention).
For CAMS, CDVS, and CCIS our provider offers:
- Web based Training and Certification
- At your our pace training and Certification (DVD and Workbook)
- Certified Crisis Intervention Specialist Training and Certification is Live Only. 15-25 people.
- Live training for all three to a group of 15-25 people at your location.
- All Certification upon completion give you a Nationally Recognized Certification Credential
For Certified Biblical Chaplain and Certified Biblical Counselor Trainer
All classes are self study on a Strict weekly schedule, with home assignments due each week.
Upon Completion you will receive:
- For Biblical Counseling Trainer, You will receive a Certificate of Completion and be able to facilitate the BCT Training on your own.
- For the Biblical Chaplain Training, You will be a Member of an Elite Chaplaincy (The Nation Of Judah Chaplaincy), your Certificate of Completion, Your Chaplaincy Ordination Certificate, a Badge w/wallet, and ID Card.
For interest in any of these certifications, Please fill out the form below.