BECOME A COVENANT PARTNER WITH THE NATION OF JUDAH CHURCH
Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver….. 2 Corinthians 9:7
We here at the Nation Of Judah Church would like to thank you in advance for your willingness to join hands with us to spread the Gospel throughout the world. We praise God for this opportunity to have you as part of His awesome plan.
As you know, it is our sincere desire to minister and help those who are lost and encourage them to experience God’s abundant grace and restorative power.
Our Covenant Partners not only help us financially to fulfill the Mission, Vision and Purpose set in motion by and through the Holy Spirit, to continue our mandated Mission to Win Souls in every corner of the earth, the also keep us in prayer as we do them.
Since the day we began, the movement of God has been tremendous upon the Church, and the people whom have supported us in their various efforts, as we are doing the work for Christ, through Kingdom Building work under the unction of the Holy Spirit in 4 Countries and expanding.
The Nation Of Judah Church helps, clothe orphans, feed the hungry, minister to the sick and shut-in, provides Street Ministries, Deliverance Ministries and is raising an Nation of believers through Training, Discipleship, Chaplaincy, Revivals and Crusades, to do the first work of the Lord as commanded in the Great Commission, through the world.
2 Kings 7:9. In this story, we who are in Christ are the four leprous men who discovered the treasure. Salvation is a treasure and the lost people in this world are those who were dying of starvation in the city. If we don’t share the Good News, they will be left without hope. That is why here at the Temple, we are working tirelessly to take this Good News to the starving world. I am so happy because the day you answered the call to be a partner, you were basically saying what the four leprous men said: I will not keep this Good News to myself. I will join those who are going to share the Good News with my monthly contribution and together, we will populate the Kingdom of God one soul at a time.
May God Bless richly bless you for your willingness to give. We celebrate your courage and your generosity. It is people like you that God counts on to get His Work done here on earth.
We want you to know that your labor of love for the lost is not in vain. That which you have committed to give monthly will not cause you lack, but it becomes a key to unlock great doors in your life, and be a blessing to many others.
We believe that the four leprous men were greatly rewarded by the king for the great news they brought to the starving city, and we want you to know that the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords will greatly reward you for your partnership with this Church, to help reach the lost.
The Bible says; “Now may He who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed you have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness, while you are enriched in everything for all liberality, which causes thanksgiving through us to God” – 2 Corinthians 9:10-11.
Again, We want to personally thank you, for your partnership with The Nation Of Judah Church; we love and appreciate you. When I receive your first month’s pledge, I will send you a beautiful partner’s certificate You can call daily from 9am – 9pm to receive prayer and words of encouragement.
Thank you once again for joining us in our quest to reach the lost. We love you and we are praying for you. And just to let you know, your donations are tax deductible.
- Local Community Outreach
- International Outreach Africa, India, and expanding
- Broadcast Ministry (Worldwide)
- Internet Ministry
- Social Media Ministry
- Sick and Shut-In Ministry
- Soul Winning Revivals
- Discipleship Training
- Ministerial Training
- Online Bible Studies
- Prayer and Restoration Ministry
- Witnessing Ministry on the open Road
- And more
Know that God will always get the glory through your financial support and prayers. Our TNOJC Covenant Partnership Program has a Kingdom Building Mission, Vision and Purpose.
Covenant Partners Responsibilities
- Pray for the TNOJC Leadership, Minister, and Missionaries on a daily basis
- Pray for our Missions in other Countries
- Support with your monthly contributions of what God puts on your heart!
The Responsibility of TNOJC Covenant Partners What Your Contribution Does…
- Help care for daily operations of the International Headquarters Office and Staff, so that we will have the materials, equipment and resources to operate on a day-to-day basis.
- Send our Missionaries to Countries we serve to aide in our Mission work. teaching, revivals helps and more.
- Aiding of domestic and foreign missions that mandate assistance with revivals, the building of the Body of Christ by planting seeds from Covenant Partners, Purchase clothing and necessities for basic human needs of others, shipping, etc.
- Pray for our Covenant Partners and their families daily
- Covenant Partner Prayer Request Submission Direct email address
- Monthly and correspondence via email newsletter and other forms of communication
- And more
Please make your donation commitment in the box below.